The Boshy Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Boshy Alliance

HomeHomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Entin here, I will be editing some things with the site over the next few days. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 46 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:53 am
Latest topics
» Firing faster
I Wanna Be The Guy (IWBTG) I_icon_minitimeby seahawks Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:24 pm

» Time....
I Wanna Be The Guy (IWBTG) I_icon_minitimeby superzeki15 Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:06 pm

» Your favorite anything in IWBTB
I Wanna Be The Guy (IWBTG) I_icon_minitimeby Nixtusj Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:16 pm

» LETS GET THIS SH-ERR SITE STARTED AGAIN =D
I Wanna Be The Guy (IWBTG) I_icon_minitimeby Nixtusj Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:14 pm

» Hi
I Wanna Be The Guy (IWBTG) I_icon_minitimeby Nixtusj Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:12 pm

» FPS Lag
I Wanna Be The Guy (IWBTG) I_icon_minitimeby Snowydayz Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:24 pm

» PurpleKirby's LP of Boshy Parts 101 - 108 :P
I Wanna Be The Guy (IWBTG) I_icon_minitimeby dark-sonic64 Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:35 pm

» I Wanna Be The Guy (IWBTG)
I Wanna Be The Guy (IWBTG) I_icon_minitimeby Purple Kirby Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:19 am

» I Wanna Be The Fan Game (IWBTF)
I Wanna Be The Guy (IWBTG) I_icon_minitimeby Purple Kirby Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:17 am

Top posters
Purple Kirby
I Wanna Be The Guy (IWBTG) I_vote_lcapI Wanna Be The Guy (IWBTG) I_voting_barI Wanna Be The Guy (IWBTG) I_vote_rcap 
superzeki15
I Wanna Be The Guy (IWBTG) I_vote_lcapI Wanna Be The Guy (IWBTG) I_voting_barI Wanna Be The Guy (IWBTG) I_vote_rcap 
Entin
The Revenger
dark-sonic64
TheDonutConquerer
Oppa
Soul Stealer
ultrablitz
Evil-Mario11
Top posting users this week
No user

I Wanna Be The Guy (IWBTG)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple Kirby
Purple Kirby

Boshy Points : 5431

I Wanna Be The Guy (IWBTG) Empty
PostSubject: I Wanna Be The Guy (IWBTG)   I Wanna Be The Guy (IWBTG) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:47 am

http://gamejolt.com/freeware/games/i-wanna-be-the-guy/files/5/

^There link to game
I do not know of controls, for i did not actually start a file on the game

Warning: This game when i downloaded it, my virus protection thing says the file needed attention.. but the game still worked though

if you guys still want to go through with it, its here for you.. but just know what your doing if you do download this
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/siryoshi427
superzeki15
Zeki
Zeki
superzeki15

Boshy Points : 5096

PostSubject: Messed up game   I Wanna Be The Guy (IWBTG) I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:48 am

I hate iwbtg. I only beat dracula on got stuck on part with bullet bills. :/
Also nothing is wrong with game. I got my computer scaned nothing is wrong with it.

[b]ATENTION:
I FOUND A SECRET IN THE GAME. SOME PEOPLE MAY KNOW ABOUT IT BUT ITS A BIG GLITCH(i think).
LISTEN CARFULLY.

First load the game. While its loading like it says one day and blah blah blah stuff press B. The letter B on your keyboard. When you do YOULL BE IN BOSS RUSH. XD
Back to top Go down
Purple Kirby
Purple Kirby

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Be The Guy (IWBTG)   I Wanna Be The Guy (IWBTG) I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:59 am

yeah, the first time i did it, there was that message, but second time it showed up as normal.. so i dont know what happened that first time..

and O_O that is very intersting.. i will definatly try it
thanks for telling me Razz
Back to top Go down
TheDonutConquerer
Lv.2
TheDonutConquerer

Boshy Points : 4659

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Be The Guy (IWBTG)   I Wanna Be The Guy (IWBTG) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:40 pm

I like this game because the traps are funny and the bosses are hard but i hate when the stupid game crashes cuz thats when i get angry
Back to top Go down
dark-sonic64
Lv.2
dark-sonic64

Boshy Points : 4720

PostSubject: I wanna be the Guy (IWBTG)    I Wanna Be The Guy (IWBTG) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:43 pm

you can also unlock bos rush mode without glitching by beating the game =P i know this cause i beat it on hard mode and working on very hard mode =P
Back to top Go down
TheDonutConquerer
Lv.2
TheDonutConquerer

Boshy Points : 4659

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Be The Guy (IWBTG)   I Wanna Be The Guy (IWBTG) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:45 pm

I would never try boss rush because the bosses were hard enough already... well at least for me xD
Back to top Go down
Purple Kirby
Purple Kirby

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Be The Guy (IWBTG)   I Wanna Be The Guy (IWBTG) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:19 am

i feel bad that i only played like 2 screens of this game..
when i get the time and the motivation, i will try and get back into it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Be The Guy (IWBTG)   I Wanna Be The Guy (IWBTG) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Wanna Be The Guy (IWBTG)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Boshy Alliance :: General Discussion :: Other IWBT games-
Jump to: