The Boshy Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Boshy Alliance

HomeHomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Entin here, I will be editing some things with the site over the next few days. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 46 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:53 am
Latest topics
» Firing faster
Least favourite charachter and boss of IWBTB? I_icon_minitimeby seahawks Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:24 pm

» Time....
Least favourite charachter and boss of IWBTB? I_icon_minitimeby superzeki15 Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:06 pm

» Your favorite anything in IWBTB
Least favourite charachter and boss of IWBTB? I_icon_minitimeby Nixtusj Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:16 pm

» LETS GET THIS SH-ERR SITE STARTED AGAIN =D
Least favourite charachter and boss of IWBTB? I_icon_minitimeby Nixtusj Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:14 pm

» Hi
Least favourite charachter and boss of IWBTB? I_icon_minitimeby Nixtusj Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:12 pm

» FPS Lag
Least favourite charachter and boss of IWBTB? I_icon_minitimeby Snowydayz Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:24 pm

» PurpleKirby's LP of Boshy Parts 101 - 108 :P
Least favourite charachter and boss of IWBTB? I_icon_minitimeby dark-sonic64 Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:35 pm

» I Wanna Be The Guy (IWBTG)
Least favourite charachter and boss of IWBTB? I_icon_minitimeby Purple Kirby Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:19 am

» I Wanna Be The Fan Game (IWBTF)
Least favourite charachter and boss of IWBTB? I_icon_minitimeby Purple Kirby Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:17 am

Top posters
Purple Kirby
Least favourite charachter and boss of IWBTB? I_vote_lcapLeast favourite charachter and boss of IWBTB? I_voting_barLeast favourite charachter and boss of IWBTB? I_vote_rcap 
superzeki15
Least favourite charachter and boss of IWBTB? I_vote_lcapLeast favourite charachter and boss of IWBTB? I_voting_barLeast favourite charachter and boss of IWBTB? I_vote_rcap 
Entin
The Revenger
dark-sonic64
TheDonutConquerer
Oppa
Soul Stealer
ultrablitz
Evil-Mario11
Top posting users this week
No user

Least favourite charachter and boss of IWBTB?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple Kirby
Purple Kirby

Boshy Points : 5462

Least favourite charachter and boss of IWBTB? Empty
PostSubject: Least favourite charachter and boss of IWBTB?   Least favourite charachter and boss of IWBTB? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:27 am

Least fav charachter.... Ima have to say Kappa, i dont know why... i just dont like him...
Least fav boss... Sonic. The boss is soo hard, unpredictable, and annoying.. to this day i still cannot beat him, and its just too insane..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/siryoshi427
Oppa
Lv.1
Oppa

Boshy Points : 4763

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite charachter and boss of IWBTB?   Least favourite charachter and boss of IWBTB? I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:58 am

least favorite character (myself): solgryn... too big to move
least favorite character (other people): sonic...
least favorite boss: sonic and megaman... i hate these two ! if i had to choose between the two i would say sonic... way too hard for a boss of the 5th world...
Back to top Go down
Purple Kirby
Purple Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite charachter and boss of IWBTB?   Least favourite charachter and boss of IWBTB? I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:22 pm

its funny how i still cannot beat sonic or megaman normally no matter how hard i try
im not sure if its just me, or if those bosses are abnormally tough.. idk.. hmm..
Back to top Go down
superzeki15
Zeki
Zeki
superzeki15

Boshy Points : 5127

PostSubject: Least Favorite   Least favourite charachter and boss of IWBTB? I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:58 pm

My least favorite character is solgryn cuz hes too big and i think hit box is different from other characters.

I hate megaman boss unless on ez cuz of glitch :3.
Back to top Go down
Purple Kirby
Purple Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite charachter and boss of IWBTB?   Least favourite charachter and boss of IWBTB? I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:12 pm

xD btw your glitch thing doesnt work but i have beat him using different idea
Back to top Go down
superzeki15
Zeki
Zeki
superzeki15

Boshy Points : 5127

PostSubject: Megaman glitch   Least favourite charachter and boss of IWBTB? I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:14 pm

The megaman on ez glitch does work but only on certain computers. The basic idea is to cause lag and shoot while moonwalking. Lag causes everything to slow down but your bullets Razz.
Back to top Go down
Purple Kirby
Purple Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite charachter and boss of IWBTB?   Least favourite charachter and boss of IWBTB? I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:24 pm

yeah, i dont think it works for my computer, what i did was just make as many tabs as i can make, and caused lag that way
Back to top Go down
The Revenger
Lv.2

Boshy Points : 4664

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite charachter and boss of IWBTB?   Least favourite charachter and boss of IWBTB? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:59 pm

ilechoo.com/gallery/albums/gifs/meatspin.gif
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite charachter and boss of IWBTB?   Least favourite charachter and boss of IWBTB? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Least favourite charachter and boss of IWBTB?
Page 1 of 1