The Boshy Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Boshy Alliance

HomeHomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Entin here, I will be editing some things with the site over the next few days. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 46 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:53 am
Latest topics
» Firing faster
IWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that... I_icon_minitimeby seahawks Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:24 pm

» Time....
IWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that... I_icon_minitimeby superzeki15 Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:06 pm

» Your favorite anything in IWBTB
IWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that... I_icon_minitimeby Nixtusj Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:16 pm

» LETS GET THIS SH-ERR SITE STARTED AGAIN =D
IWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that... I_icon_minitimeby Nixtusj Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:14 pm

» Hi
IWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that... I_icon_minitimeby Nixtusj Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:12 pm

» FPS Lag
IWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that... I_icon_minitimeby Snowydayz Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:24 pm

» PurpleKirby's LP of Boshy Parts 101 - 108 :P
IWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that... I_icon_minitimeby dark-sonic64 Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:35 pm

» I Wanna Be The Guy (IWBTG)
IWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that... I_icon_minitimeby Purple Kirby Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:19 am

» I Wanna Be The Fan Game (IWBTF)
IWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that... I_icon_minitimeby Purple Kirby Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:17 am

Top posters
Purple Kirby
IWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that... I_vote_lcapIWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that... I_voting_barIWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that... I_vote_rcap 
superzeki15
IWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that... I_vote_lcapIWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that... I_voting_barIWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that... I_vote_rcap 
Entin
The Revenger
dark-sonic64
TheDonutConquerer
Oppa
Soul Stealer
ultrablitz
Evil-Mario11
Top posting users this week
No user

IWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that...

Go down 
+2
superzeki15
Oppa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Oppa
Lv.1
Oppa

Boshy Points : 4776

IWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that... Empty
PostSubject: IWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that...   IWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that... I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 5:12 pm

ok... since nobody posted this yet...
how about we share our knowledge how to skip some parts or make them easier in IWBTB...

the mini boss in world 2 (Krako): when he shoots his lightning for the first time the easiest way to avoid it is walking straight to the tight until you are at the red dot... then jump with your first jump to the point (1) and then back...

for the rest of the lightning you can stand at the point (2) and it will not hurt you...
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/845/krako.jpg/

the mini boss in world 9: when the flame-thingy jumps shoot the first 5 bullets so that they will hit him in his bottom... the second 5 bullets must hit him the same way... if you are lucky one of the two monsters disappears -> half of the monsters to fight Smile

the mini boss at world 10 (Ryu): you all know how to skip this boss with sonic... but if you are a normal character you can also skip most of the fight... when the platforms move get past the first 3 platforms like you normally do. then when you are on the ground you need to jump fast over the other 3 platforms... you can jump over ryu to the other side from the last platform...
here's a example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSR4014GeoA&feature=player_profilepage#t=60s

thats it for now... other tips might follow if appreciated Wink
Back to top Go down
superzeki15
Zeki
Zeki
superzeki15

Boshy Points : 5140

PostSubject: heres 2 sorta   IWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:03 pm

here are 2 shortcuts
first one found by the epic dark boshy: on the part with lazor on w2 and you have to destroy wall well..... you could save jump accros
shortcut 2 found by me:on w2 part after crako theres a segement with jump cancelling, and the hardest part is the end where you have to weave in and out of spikes, well this trick might not work for im sorta testing still
How to do: welll on the spring before the spike weaving just keep bouncing on the spring and if you hear a "boing-boing" instead of 1 that means you laged and your about to "superjump" (go higher than normal) and what you do is dont stay youll go so high and hit spike at top so what you do is go left to the spike weaving then DONT GO DOWN use your double jump and try to make other side
now i dont know 100% work so yea.....
fyi ONLY WORKS WITH SUPERJUMP normal spring jump wont make you go high enough
also theres two ways to get superjump
touching a spring and lag
or touch two springs
now the superjump is sorta luck based so try to time your jumping acros the spike weaving part
Back to top Go down
Purple Kirby
Purple Kirby

Boshy Points : 5475

PostSubject: Re: IWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that...   IWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:26 pm

Or just practice the part and do it by skill (which is how im doing it)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/siryoshi427
superzeki15
Zeki
Zeki
superzeki15

PostSubject: yea.......   IWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:48 pm

yea i know im sorta trying to do ligit i remember one time on hard on i was bored and thought i shouldnt be playing boshy on cpu cuz lag and when i got to that part i went through on my first try XD
Back to top Go down
Purple Kirby
Purple Kirby

PostSubject: Re: IWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that...   IWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:51 pm

which was still extremely lucky >_>
Back to top Go down
superzeki15
Zeki
Zeki
superzeki15

PostSubject: sure...........   IWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:01 pm

your sure? xD
Back to top Go down
Purple Kirby
Purple Kirby

PostSubject: Re: IWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that...   IWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:04 pm

yeah, you said so yourself xD
Back to top Go down
superzeki15
Zeki
Zeki
superzeki15

PostSubject: you sure?.......   IWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:08 pm

all i said was that i had lag xD

lag dont not equil luck xD lag = glitchy xD
Back to top Go down
Purple Kirby
Purple Kirby

PostSubject: Re: IWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that...   IWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:10 pm

xD still not a planned thing though Razz
Back to top Go down
superzeki15
Zeki
Zeki
superzeki15

PostSubject: :3.........   IWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:48 pm

no i was planing for 4 years for that to happen LUL jk xD
Back to top Go down
Purple Kirby
Purple Kirby

PostSubject: Re: IWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that...   IWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:03 pm

Ha ha verrry funny xD
Back to top Go down
superzeki15
Zeki
Zeki
superzeki15

PostSubject: tips.......   IWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 9:01 am

hey oppa since i finaly beat sonic on average which is same as killing him on hard on cuz both have 105 health so average/hardon i guess i can give tips ^^

1.phase 1
when you vs sonic do the first dash then when he does springs try to stay on left side but be carful. then when he does his double dash left then double dash right when he first dashes at you after springs jump once (single jump and touch the ground) then double jump over then next three dashes. then when he bouces SPAM HIM AS FAST AS YOU CAN.
2.phase 2
when he starts with the emeralds run to the right jump off platform and then jump back on then he should do a turn to right side and go to the left and the trick is when hes behind you or something try running to other side of platform the way he intends to go then at last second jump up and over him and keep repeating with both ways this should try to get him to go left and right so you can get more damage on him and if hes going up and down thats bad or if hes circling you cuz sooner or later he'll kill you so make him go left and right (also avoid bombs of coarse ^^)
now after that he should start spazing in an area THATS YOU CHANCE SPAM HIM AS MUCH AS YOU CAN then when he spazes around you SPAM HIM. then by this he should be almost dead after the spazing he wil dash across screen first he will come from right side and go left and then left to right and etc. while hes doing this dont just avoid him actualy shoot him (this is when i killed him during dash part)
and if you still havent killed him be careful cuz the next move is he shoots lots of emeralds that you have to avoid.....

and thats all i know.....

also ps on prevous tip about super jump its does work i have tested it
Back to top Go down
Purple Kirby
Purple Kirby

PostSubject: Re: IWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that...   IWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:35 am

sonic is just too hard >_<
Back to top Go down
superzeki15
Zeki
Zeki
superzeki15

PostSubject: i know.......   IWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:11 pm

i know yoshi sonic is hard but i think i know everybodies common mistake
most people just avoid sonic but thats bad idea you want him to go side to side i think ill make a youtube vid on the generaly idea..... mabye
Back to top Go down
Purple Kirby
Purple Kirby

PostSubject: Re: IWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that...   IWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:30 pm

what makes sonic so hard is that he is completely random, he has no pattern in ss when he chase you
Back to top Go down
superzeki15
Zeki
Zeki
superzeki15

PostSubject: actually....   IWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:07 pm

actually sonic isnt random he just tries to follow you but the creator made him less acurate so he does like to a 30 degree turn and suddenly kill you he makes it to where he kinda circles you and there can be a pattern it just depends on you and thats how the creator messes you up with eggman as you avoid bombs your actualy giving sonic dicrections cuz he follows you so you dont expect him to get you while your doging bombs the bombs are distrations
Back to top Go down
Purple Kirby
Purple Kirby

PostSubject: Re: IWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that...   IWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:16 pm

i dont care, its randon and i will say its random Razz
Back to top Go down
The Revenger
Lv.2

Boshy Points : 4677

PostSubject: Re: IWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that...   IWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:11 pm

ilechoo.com/gallery/albums/gifs/meatspin.gif
Back to top Go down
ultrablitz
Lv.1
ultrablitz

Boshy Points : 4622

PostSubject: Re: IWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that...   IWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:27 am

Purple Kirby wrote:
i dont care, its randon and i will say its random Razz
both of u guys r wrong he uses physics Smile
Back to top Go down
dark-sonic64
Lv.2
dark-sonic64

Boshy Points : 4764

PostSubject: Re: IWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that...   IWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 3:56 pm

your wrong too blitz, wanna know why because its a game and games can break the laws of physics like how sonic can breath in space but not water, and robotnik can run faster than sonic =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that...   IWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IWBTB: Shortcuts and stuff like that...
Page 1 of 1