The Boshy Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Boshy Alliance

HomeHomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Entin here, I will be editing some things with the site over the next few days. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 46 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:53 am
Latest topics
» Firing faster
Touhou the bullet madness game I_icon_minitimeby seahawks Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:24 pm

» Time....
Touhou the bullet madness game I_icon_minitimeby superzeki15 Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:06 pm

» Your favorite anything in IWBTB
Touhou the bullet madness game I_icon_minitimeby Nixtusj Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:16 pm

» LETS GET THIS SH-ERR SITE STARTED AGAIN =D
Touhou the bullet madness game I_icon_minitimeby Nixtusj Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:14 pm

» Hi
Touhou the bullet madness game I_icon_minitimeby Nixtusj Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:12 pm

» FPS Lag
Touhou the bullet madness game I_icon_minitimeby Snowydayz Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:24 pm

» PurpleKirby's LP of Boshy Parts 101 - 108 :P
Touhou the bullet madness game I_icon_minitimeby dark-sonic64 Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:35 pm

» I Wanna Be The Guy (IWBTG)
Touhou the bullet madness game I_icon_minitimeby Purple Kirby Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:19 am

» I Wanna Be The Fan Game (IWBTF)
Touhou the bullet madness game I_icon_minitimeby Purple Kirby Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:17 am

Top posters
Purple Kirby
Touhou the bullet madness game I_vote_lcapTouhou the bullet madness game I_voting_barTouhou the bullet madness game I_vote_rcap 
superzeki15
Touhou the bullet madness game I_vote_lcapTouhou the bullet madness game I_voting_barTouhou the bullet madness game I_vote_rcap 
Entin
The Revenger
dark-sonic64
TheDonutConquerer
Oppa
Soul Stealer
ultrablitz
Evil-Mario11
Top posting users this week
No user

Touhou the bullet madness game

Go down 
+2
Purple Kirby
superzeki15
6 posters
AuthorMessage
superzeki15
Zeki
Zeki
superzeki15

Boshy Points : 5150

Touhou the bullet madness game Empty
PostSubject: Touhou the bullet madness game   Touhou the bullet madness game I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:08 am

Download link = http://file.sh/download/To/Touhou-Project-12.8---Fairy-Wars.10265807.html

Hey guys theres a game named touhou. There are many versions. My favorite is 12.8 the great fairy wars cuz you get to freeze bullets. But be warned this game is hard for the fact that almost the whole sceen is filled with bullets but there is a good thing. The fairy has a VERY small hitbox SEROUSLY its like half of what she looks like. Also the touhou series are very big files like touhou 12.8 is almost 200mbs. Now i wont post link to game cuz there are i thik 12 or 13 as far as i know (i think my friend nazo [his common online name] knows more versions he showed me things like touhou, iwbtg, osu!, and moungyodance 1,2, and 3 , so if i can get him on aliance he can tell more) and im sorta lazy lol. But i will post controls and usfull tips.

Controls: shift = "concentration mode" (lets you see hitbox which is red dot on fairy and slows you down for precision, its also unlimited and if you want to stay in concentration mode hold the shift button)
z = shoot bullets / freeze (keep pressing z [not spam but press normaly] to shoot bullets and to freeze hold z and when the ice sound is gone release and any bullets that touch ice freeze and can cause a chain and when ice explodes you earn points/exp.)
x= ice bombs ( when you have a snowflake at bottom left you can press x to use bomb and freeze whole screen even fireballs)
c= auto bullets (lets say your finger is tired of pressing z well just hold c and youll keep shooting but you cant freeze with c so i wouldnt recomend it)
esc. = for pausing
arrows = for moving up , down, left, right (duh what did you think Razz jk)
Tips:
Freezing: When you play youll notice a percentage number above your fairy that when its high it will be blue and if low its grey (if you dont see mabye you have to hold z/freeze button) well the higher the number the longer your freeze lasts. Your percentage slowly increases but to make it go faster try GRAZING bullets (aka barly miss like stay near but dont touch) and the best way is hold shift and get near bullets.

Bombs: Freeze bombs are rare to get so use them wisly , great for bosses. Also 2 things you should know. 1. bombs have a delay (your screen will turn blue a little then in a few seconds it freezes ALL BULLETS even fire ). 2. during the blue freezing screen nothing can hurt you.

Lazers: There are things that i think only bosses and mini bosses shoot that look like big stars with a trail that follow those are lazers. They are VERY bad. They can penetrate any ice you cause (by freezing bullets) and when they do they create what i call ice shards that can kill you if you touch them. fyi its kinda obvous but u cant freeze lazers.

Tips and mabye controls only apply to touhou 12.8 the great fairy wars.--/\

ps. if someone could post link to 12.8 that would be great so other people can get game thx Very Happy

Last edited by Sir Yoshi on Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:15 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added download link :P)
Back to top Go down
Purple Kirby
Purple Kirby

Boshy Points : 5485

PostSubject: Re: Touhou the bullet madness game   Touhou the bullet madness game I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:02 am

wow o_0 thats a lot of text... anyways that sounds really cool Razz i dont think i could get very far though xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/siryoshi427
superzeki15
Zeki
Zeki
superzeki15

PostSubject: well not exatcly   Touhou the bullet madness game I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:55 pm

its not to hard heres y (also srry didnt explain in tips)
your lives are bassed on courage
the more you freeze and prosper and bigger your courage gets (top right corner i think yellow symbols/letters)
every time you get hit you lose 100% percent , when you start you have 200% so that means three hits
ALSO you have i belive 4 redos which means if your courage goes out the menu pops up and just press enter on the word that says RETRY and youll start from where you were with 100% freeze power and 200% courage
so i bet after you read this the game will sound easier yoshi Very Happy also ps i put long forum so i can help out as much as i can for without help the game is very hard.

SO GOOD LUCK ICE FAIRYS AND DESTROY AND GET REVENGE ON THE FAIRIES THAT DESTROIED YOUR HOME

ps for got to mention in forum,

Story Line: The three other fairies have destoyed your home as a "joke"
but you get mad and declare war
Back to top Go down
Purple Kirby
Purple Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Touhou the bullet madness game   Touhou the bullet madness game I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:27 pm

Hmm, weird storyline you got there zek
Back to top Go down
superzeki15
Zeki
Zeki
superzeki15

PostSubject: yea i know cuz.....   Touhou the bullet madness game I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:33 pm

yea i know cuz my friend game me the english version the one in link i believe is japanese version........

ill try to ask my friend to give me copy of english version and ill put it on my usb and some how send to people via email or if someone can i could send to them and mabye they can post somewhere for ex. media fire and other people can download so i dont have to send to everybody

fyi if someone posts to media fire plz put link
Back to top Go down
Purple Kirby
Purple Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Touhou the bullet madness game   Touhou the bullet madness game I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:41 pm

japanese games are hard >_<
Back to top Go down
superzeki15
Zeki
Zeki
superzeki15

PostSubject: well......   Touhou the bullet madness game I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:37 pm

well yea but there creative and unique
Back to top Go down
Purple Kirby
Purple Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Touhou the bullet madness game   Touhou the bullet madness game I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:50 pm

hmm... true
Back to top Go down
superzeki15
Zeki
Zeki
superzeki15

PostSubject: :3..........   Touhou the bullet madness game I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 9:15 am

i know i made a help center forum but if you need any touhou (12.8 only) help ill try my best

when i get my friend to join (nazo) he can probably explain more and other versions but for now i can only help with 12.8
Back to top Go down
Purple Kirby
Purple Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Touhou the bullet madness game   Touhou the bullet madness game I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:32 am

lol still never played a touhou game before, but i kinda want to
Back to top Go down
superzeki15
Zeki
Zeki
superzeki15

PostSubject: hm............   Touhou the bullet madness game I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:34 pm

well i could do an lp and i can postlink to vid....but problem is since you cant save i think i would have to record the whole game in 1 day >.< but i guess i could since only 3 levels.....mabye
Back to top Go down
Purple Kirby
Purple Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Touhou the bullet madness game   Touhou the bullet madness game I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:50 am

thats up to you to decide zek
Back to top Go down
NazoTH

NazoTH

Boshy Points : 4698

PostSubject: Struggling...   Touhou the bullet madness game I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 3:42 am

I beat all the levels on Easy on this game.

...Now only if I could do the same for Normal... >_>
Back to top Go down
superzeki15
Zeki
Zeki
superzeki15

PostSubject: yea....   Touhou the bullet madness game I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 12:19 pm

i beat easy mode with no retrys but for normal i use like 1 or 2 but yea......
nazo is pro compared to me >.<
ps hey kirby if you could see nazo play moungyodance 3 and play dash hopes 1 or 2 youll see how pro he is at japanese games >.< its like how do you focus on all those arrows

also hey nazo um srry to be a trouble but canz you give me the english version of touhou 12.8 srry i uh.... accedently deleted it on my cpu a long time ago ^^; srry
Back to top Go down
TheDonutConquerer
Lv.2
TheDonutConquerer

Boshy Points : 4713

PostSubject: Re: Touhou the bullet madness game   Touhou the bullet madness game I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:17 am

It sounds hard idk if i wanna try it xD
Back to top Go down
superzeki15
Zeki
Zeki
superzeki15

PostSubject: lol......   Touhou the bullet madness game I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:51 pm

i remember when i got so far on lunatic with out using a retry but to only relize i had major lag so i had better precision XD
Back to top Go down
The Revenger
Lv.2

Boshy Points : 4687

PostSubject: Re: Touhou the bullet madness game   Touhou the bullet madness game I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:04 pm

ilechoo.com/gallery/albums/gifs/meatspin.gif
Back to top Go down
Nightmare702

Nightmare702

Boshy Points : 4549

PostSubject: Re: Touhou the bullet madness game   Touhou the bullet madness game I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:16 pm

I saw the final boss of this and i never want to even try level 1 lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Touhou the bullet madness game   Touhou the bullet madness game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Touhou the bullet madness game
Page 1 of 1