The Boshy Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Boshy Alliance

HomeHomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Entin here, I will be editing some things with the site over the next few days. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 46 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:53 am
Latest topics
» Firing faster
I Wanna Be The Fan Game (IWBTF) I_icon_minitimeby seahawks Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:24 pm

» Time....
I Wanna Be The Fan Game (IWBTF) I_icon_minitimeby superzeki15 Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:06 pm

» Your favorite anything in IWBTB
I Wanna Be The Fan Game (IWBTF) I_icon_minitimeby Nixtusj Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:16 pm

» LETS GET THIS SH-ERR SITE STARTED AGAIN =D
I Wanna Be The Fan Game (IWBTF) I_icon_minitimeby Nixtusj Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:14 pm

» Hi
I Wanna Be The Fan Game (IWBTF) I_icon_minitimeby Nixtusj Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:12 pm

» FPS Lag
I Wanna Be The Fan Game (IWBTF) I_icon_minitimeby Snowydayz Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:24 pm

» PurpleKirby's LP of Boshy Parts 101 - 108 :P
I Wanna Be The Fan Game (IWBTF) I_icon_minitimeby dark-sonic64 Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:35 pm

» I Wanna Be The Guy (IWBTG)
I Wanna Be The Fan Game (IWBTF) I_icon_minitimeby Purple Kirby Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:19 am

» I Wanna Be The Fan Game (IWBTF)
I Wanna Be The Fan Game (IWBTF) I_icon_minitimeby Purple Kirby Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:17 am

Top posters
Purple Kirby
I Wanna Be The Fan Game (IWBTF) I_vote_lcapI Wanna Be The Fan Game (IWBTF) I_voting_barI Wanna Be The Fan Game (IWBTF) I_vote_rcap 
superzeki15
I Wanna Be The Fan Game (IWBTF) I_vote_lcapI Wanna Be The Fan Game (IWBTF) I_voting_barI Wanna Be The Fan Game (IWBTF) I_vote_rcap 
Entin
The Revenger
dark-sonic64
TheDonutConquerer
Oppa
Soul Stealer
ultrablitz
Evil-Mario11
Top posting users this week
No user

I Wanna Be The Fan Game (IWBTF)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple Kirby
Purple Kirby

Boshy Points : 5431

I Wanna Be The Fan Game (IWBTF) Empty
PostSubject: I Wanna Be The Fan Game (IWBTF)   I Wanna Be The Fan Game (IWBTF) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:44 am

http://www.moddb.com/games/i-wanna-be-the-fangame/downloads/iwbtfg-third-final-beta

^there is a link to the download of the game

Shift is to jump, Z is to shoot, and arrow keys are to move,

If you find that you cannot close the game, just do.. Ctrl + Alt + Delete, and go to task manager, and close it from there
Alt F4 closes this easily, which i just recently found out
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/siryoshi427
superzeki15
Zeki
Zeki
superzeki15

Boshy Points : 5096

PostSubject: Pretty Good Game   I Wanna Be The Fan Game (IWBTF) I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:43 am

The game is ok. Its really easy. I bascily deleted the game when i was stuck on reuinion part Razz. But now I realized that the final boss was up ahead. Mad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Purple Kirby
Purple Kirby

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Be The Fan Game (IWBTF)   I Wanna Be The Fan Game (IWBTF) I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:03 am

yeah... well.. you suck haha im jk
im still stuck on the trials xD
but i still havent done much of fan game.. so yeah.. XD
Back to top Go down
TheDonutConquerer
Lv.2
TheDonutConquerer

Boshy Points : 4659

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Be The Fan Game (IWBTF)   I Wanna Be The Fan Game (IWBTF) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:39 pm

I remember when i played this game it was kind of hard because i tried to get all the secrets and fell for the dumb traps and yeah lol
Back to top Go down
dark-sonic64
Lv.2
dark-sonic64

Boshy Points : 4720

PostSubject: I wanna be the Fangame (IWBTFG)   I Wanna Be The Fan Game (IWBTF) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:44 pm

ugh i hated the renuion part >< but after many tries i beat it then after more tries i beat the final boss xD
Back to top Go down
TheDonutConquerer
Lv.2
TheDonutConquerer

Boshy Points : 4659

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Be The Fan Game (IWBTF)   I Wanna Be The Fan Game (IWBTF) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:46 pm

Yeah me too that is where i almost broke my computer screen xD
Back to top Go down
supaguygames

Boshy Points : 4460

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Be The Fan Game (IWBTF)   I Wanna Be The Fan Game (IWBTF) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:23 pm

The Revenger wrote:
ilechoo.com/gallery/albums/gifs/meatspin.gif
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Purple Kirby
Purple Kirby

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Be The Fan Game (IWBTF)   I Wanna Be The Fan Game (IWBTF) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:17 am

man i havent played this game in forever... i kinda gave up when i saved at the trials... >_<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Be The Fan Game (IWBTF)   I Wanna Be The Fan Game (IWBTF) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Wanna Be The Fan Game (IWBTF)
Page 1 of 1